Alternative Management Group, Inc.
Alternative Management Group, Inc. Provides an extensive array of services:
* Assessment billing
* Accounts Receivable
* Accounts Payable
* Annual Budget Preparation
* Annual Audit Preparation
* Reserve Evaluation
* Tax Return Filing (Federal & Franchise)
* Vendor 1099 Reporting
Administration & Finance
* Monthly Board Meeting Attendance
* Monthly Detailed Financial Reports
* Aggressive Collection Procedures for
* Annual Property Insurance Evaluation
* Vendor Contract Reviews
* Annual Meeting Preparation and
* Owner correspondence and
* New Owner Document Distribution of
Declarations, By-laws, etc.
Maintenance/Property Evaluation Review
* Property inspections
* Work Order Documentation and follow-up
* Bid Specifications/Contract Proposals
* Vendor/Maintenance Personnel
Supervision and Evaluation
* 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance and
On-Call Property Manager
* Verification of Vendor Insurance and
* Monthly Property Status Reports
* Property Rules & Regulation Enforcement
* Violation Notification
* Monthly Violation Reports
AMGI – Reaches its 23rd year!
Our History and Our Organizers
Prior to launching Alternative Management Group, Inc. in 1996, surveys were conducted to determine precisely what Board Members of Homeowner Associations and Owners wanted in a management company. AMGI (Alternative Management Group, Inc.) specializes in the management of Associations.
AMGI’s organizers and owners possess over 100+ years of experience in the real estate management industry which also include Masters Degrees in Business Administration from Southern Methodist University and Texas Tech University and Bachelors of Arts, Business Administration degrees from various Universities. Our organizers, owners and employees held positions in development, building and management of residential projects including subdivisions, condominiums and apartment complexes.
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form: